Choose the right keywords! TOP 5 Tips:
1. Think like a customer. Ask yourself, “If you were looking for one of your company’s products or services, how would you search on the internet?” Once you find the answer to this question, you can properly target your audience and attract the right people to your website.
2. Know your competitors, study their keyword strategy. Because your competitors’ keywords will help you see what you might have forgotten and expand your list of ideas.
3. Use the long tail keywords. Long-tail keywords are longer and more specific than regular keyword phrases, usually consisting of 3 or more words.
They have higher conversion rates because the people who use them know more about what they want. For example, when a person enters the query “long red dress cheap online,” they are more likely to purchase right away than a person who searches for “red dress.”
Therefore, we recommend that you list your product or service by choosing long-tail keywords.
4. Try keyword research tools. Which?
- Ahrefs Keywords Explorer
- Moz Keyword Explorer
- SEMrush Keyword Magic Tool
- Long Tail Pro
- SERPStat Keyword Research Tool
5. Use right keywords whenever possible and always analyze the results. Embed them in blogs, social media posts, meta tags, and website content.
And analyze. Keyword analysis can help you outperform your competitors for keywords, increase conversions, find new markets, and optimize costs.
BTW we can provide you with the most suitable keywords for your business! Contact us now, if you are looking for professionals! 🙂